Ten Guidelines for Reducing Clutter
1. Get tough. Decide to decide.
2. Stop procrastinating. No more excuses.
3. If you're not using it, get rid of it.
4. Give it away - others may be more in need.
5. When something comes in, something must go out.
6. Less is more: more time, more money, more
productivity, more energy.
7. Limit the space you designate for any particular
activity and stick to the guidelines you set.
8. Don't keep items simply because they may be useful
or valuable some day.
9. When traveling, set limits on what you buy. Invest in
photos and memories instead of purchasing souvenirs.
10. Don't buy more than what you need of any item that
is easily obtained.
- Uncluttering your Space
by Ann T. Sullivan
"If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful."
Contact: Heather M. Greacen